We will get
Canada with a Job Waiting.
Jobs for Foreign Workers in Canada
Do you want to live and work in Canada? Global Hire is looking for workers to place in Canadian jobs! Our team is looking for both skilled and unskilled workers to fill vacant positions.
Skilled Foreign Workers
To qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, a person must:
- Have at least one year of qualifying skilled work in the last 10 years
- Have a valid third-party language test
- Have a Canadian secondary, post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree
- Or have an Educational Credential Assessment showing your foreign education is equivalent to a Canadian one
- Meet the 67 out of 100 points for the six selection factors
Federal Skilled Trades Program:
- Have a full-time job for at least 1 year
- A certificate of qualification in a skilled trade issued by a provincial or federal government authority
- Valid third-party language test
- 2 years of full-time experience in a skilled trade within the last 5 years
- Meet all job requirements for that skilled trade
Qualify for the Provincial Nominee Program:
- Skilled workers,
- Semi-skilled workers,
- International student graduates, and
- Family or community connections.