Super Visa is a great way
for your Parents or Grandparents
to stay in Canada.
Supers Visas Canada
The Canada Super Visa Program lets your parents or grandparents visit Canada for up to 2 years. It is a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period of up to 10 years.
Who Can Apply? To be eligible for a super visa you must:
- Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian Citizen or Permanent resident
- Have a signed letter from that person which includes
- A promise of financial support
- A list of the people in their household
- A copy of their citizenship or permanent resident document
- Have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company
- Valid for at least 1 year
- At least $100, 000 coverage
- Proof that it has been paid
How do I Apply?
You must apply for a super visa from outside Canada. You can apply online or by paper. The Canadian Super Visa process requires numerous documents that have to be correctly completed for your application to be successful. Our team of Immigration Consultants can help you through this process to ensure your application is successful