Looking to get a job
The PNP may be a good fit for you!
Provincial Nominee Program
The Provincial Nominee Program or PNP is for workers who have the skill set that a specific province is looking for. Each province is different and has a different selection process.
How do I apply?
Each PNP is different and has a different application process. Paper-based process
- Apply to the province under a non-express entry stream
- Eligibility met of the specific province
- Submission correctly completed and sent to immigration, refugees, and Citizenship Canada
- Medical exam
- Police check
Express Entry Process:
- Contact the province and apply for an Express Entry Stream nomination
- Create an express entry profile after being nominated
- Meet eligibility requirements of the province or territory
- Demonstrate that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry
- Submit an electronic application through the IRCC
The PNP is another highly successful way to get work in Canada. It is specific to certain jobs, and workers who are qualified will have a good chance at entry.
Contact one of our immigration consultants to find out which careers are eligible and where they are looking.